Categories Cart Account Search Inquiry cart
- Prospects and trends
- As a key project of developing smart city, smart lamp pole not only can realize intelligent lighting control, save energy, improve management efficiency and reduce management cost, but also has a miniature 4G LTE base station in most smart lamp poles, which can deal with huge information flow demand and realize intelligent monitoring, meteorological monitoring, charging pile, LED display and other functions.
- With the development of Internet of Things technology, the intelligent lamp pole will be more "wise". Using advanced information perception technology and data communication transmission technology, computer processing technology, through the Internet of Things to form a huge interconnected network of all intelligent lamp poles, through the "Intelligent City Internet of Things Information Integrated Management Platform" to collate and distribute the large data uploaded by each street lamp, to achieve a full range of real-time urban management.
- 5G base station can be used as an auxiliary application of Intelligent Transportation
- Since 2018, the topic of 5G related technology has been constantly discussed. People from all walks of life begin to discuss how the demand of 5G will improve the economic effect of the supply chain of related industries. It is understood that the first 5G standard issued by the International Standard Organization (ISO) 3GPP in June of this year will provide high-speed, reliable and low-latency wireless communication technology, and 2019 is also known as the "5G first year". Faced with the advent of new technologies, Internet of Things (IoT) equipment has entered the 5G era of application.
- According to Electronics 360, as more and more street lights and commercial infrastructure become smart LED lighting devices, emerging technologies are also integrated with other smart cities and lighting applications. The new intelligent lighting has the Internet of Things connection function, and each LED lighting device has its own IP location.
- IHS Markit, a market research firm, shows that smart lighting for business applications continues to grow. It is expected to see a business opportunity of $21 billion by 2022, much higher than that of $7.2 billion in 2018, with a composite annual growth rate of 21%.
- With the emergence of 5G technology, in addition to Gigabit transmission rate per second and significantly reducing delay, ultra-reliable low-delay communication (URLLC) services are gradually expanding the market. URLLC can promote transportation transformation, including self-driving technology, road safety and public transport service system.
- However, due to the problem of 5G signal penetration, the transmission range is easily blocked, resulting in dead corners, so more base stations are needed in cities to increase the coverage of 5G network. In view of this, many network operators are looking for smart street lights as a solution for the layout of 5G city base.
- Wang Shen, a senior analyst at IHS Markit, said that China is developing in the field of smart street lamps. The advantages of 5G base station equipped with street lamps include sharing power supply, which helps to reduce wiring costs, while the installation density of base stations will be higher to ensure coverage of all corners of the city.
- In the future, 5G base station can be used as an assistant application of intelligent traffic to transmit traffic warnings to drivers in real time, and provide emergency evacuation instructions through flashlight color. Smart streetlights can also provide hot spot support or cloud-based autopilot.
- In addition, the growing awareness of energy conservation and environmental protection, 5G intelligent lighting devices can adjust brightness at any time to save energy and life. Although the infrastructure and network are still being constructed, the infrastructure and network are still being constructed.
- First batch of 5G network pilot projects, Guangzhou Smart Street Lamp Project officially put into operation
- Recently, a batch of new street lamps slowly lit up on Tianhenan Second Road in Guangzhou, and a pilot project of intelligent street lamps on Tianhenan Second Road in Guangzhou Power Supply Bureau was put into operation. This is the first project to be put into operation in Guangzhou in the first batch of pilot projects, which lays a foundation for Guangzhou to promote the construction of 5G network pilot cities and smart cities.
- On this simple street lamp pole, the original video surveillance, base station, road signs and other elements of Tianhe Second Road are collected. Citizens can check the road conditions, connect WIFI and search city information on the touch screen of the street lamp base. After integration, the road poles of Tianhe Second Road have been reduced from 52 to 35, which not only improves the street environment, but also reduces the cost of public utilities in the future.
- In addition, as a pilot city of 5G network, the demand of 5G micro-base station in Guangzhou is much higher than that of traditional 4G network in the future, and the smart lamp pole can provide the basic guarantee of carrier, power supply, communication and so on. "Smart street lamp pole as a high-quality carrier of micro-base station will provide the best way for the future 5G network layout." The head of planning and Development Department of Guangzhou Power Supply Bureau said that at present, there are 4 base stations for the integration of street lamp poles in Tianhen No. 2 Road, and they will be integrated into 20 base stations in the future.
- As the first batch of pilot projects, Guangzhou Power Supply Bureau used independent innovation technology to integrate high-power DC charging pile with street lamp pole and intelligent street lamp. The DC charging pile has 60 kW charging power, which is far higher than the current power level of 7 kW AC charging pile commonly used in domestic intelligent street lamp. The charging capacity of 0.5 hours reaches 80%, charging fast and practicability is strong, and it can effectively solve new problems. The painful point of charging energy vehicles.
- At present, Guangzhou Power Supply Bureau is responsible for the operation and maintenance of nearly 190,000 street lamps and 70,000 street lamp poles in the 6 districts of the center, with mature technology. Moreover, its distribution facilities and corridor resources cover the whole city, and optical fibers cover the main roads of the city. Guangzhou Power Supply Bureau's wholly-owned subsidiary, Suinong Company, has a complete system in the operation of optical fibre network and the industrial chain of charging piles for electric vehicles. It has accumulated sufficient experience and technical reserve in the promotion and construction of intelligent street lamps, and will devote itself to the investment, construction and operation of intelligent street lamps in the future. Help Guangzhou to build a smart city.
Leave your comment
Note: HTML is not translated!